Welcome to the Schuylkill River Park Dog Run
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all,
please strictly observe all rules and regulations.
- This is a recreation area for dogs.
- Please be considerate of the park’s neighbors.
- Please control the intensity and duration of barking, particularly during late evening and early morning hours.
- Only children older than 11 are allowed. Children 11- 15 must be accompanied by parents.
- Only socialized, preferably neutered/ spayed dogs, 4 months or older and fully vaccinated are permitted.
- Remove aggressive dogs immediately from the dog run.
- Carefully observe and control your dog’s behavior.
- Clean-up after your dog.
- Close the corral gate behind you.
- Remove pronged, spike or choke collars upon entrance.
- Dogs under 25 lbs, senior dogs and physically challenged dogs have priority in the small dog run.
- At peak hours, when dog run is at maximum capacity, limit your stay to 30 minutes.
- Leash your dog upon leaving the dog run.
- Alcohol, glass containers, open fires including cigarette smoking are prohibited.
- Female dogs in heat should be kept out of the dog run.
Dog owners enter at their own risk. The owner of a dog assumes all liability for damages suffered by anyone who is bitten or injured by their dog while using the dog run.
Report off-leash dogs to the Park Rangers at 215-685-0144.
Philadelphia Parks & Recreation
REGULATIONS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED AND SUBJECT TO FINES
Non-Emergencies: 311 Emergencies: 911